How is it already May? 2015 is absolutely flying by, and it needs to take a chill pill! Even if it doesn’t feel like it should be, it’s the beginning of May, and that means it’s goal time.
Recap: April Goals
– Focus more energy on my Facebook fan page: So if you only consider the back half of the month, I did super well with this goal, but since months are typically four weeks long, not two, I did not do well with the Facebook page. It’s going back on the list for May.
– Comment on at least 1 blog each day: This one didn’t happen AT ALL. I’m so disappointed in myself.
Start putting together a media kit: Oh hey, I actually completed this one! I got my stats in order, started planning the actual design out on paper, and I hope to have a real, working media kit by the summer.
Even though it’s mostly déjà vu, here’s my list of goals to conquer this month!
– Focus more energy on my Facebook fan page
– Comment on at least 1 blog each day
– Create pinnable images for all of my older blog posts: I know I’m not utilizing Pinterest enough as far as my blog is concerned. I love reading other bloggers’ reports on their income, stats, etc., and it seems like every blogger that I idolize gets at least 50% of their traffic from Pinterest. I’m not there yet, but I’m going to work hard this month and take a step toward getting there.