It’s already August. How is this possible?! I feel like this year has flown by faster than any one has before, and I’m not okay with it. I want to savor being newlyweds and building our new house and my first year at my job, and it feels like it’s slipping through my fingers.
Alright, done with that bit of negativity! Let’s take a look at what I accomplished in (the very short month that was) July, and look forward toward what I want to do in August, which will hopefully take much longer than the seven previous months seemed to.
Recap: July Goals
– Put together a media kit: Still working on this one, but I’ve made some progress!
– Create pinnable images for all of my older blog posts: I got about 1/4 of the blog posts that need pinnable images completed, but I still have a ways to go. This goal will have to continue into August.
– Send out my very first monthly newsletter: I’ve decided to put this one on hold in lieu of working on my social media. I’m not sure that I have enough rich content to offer my subscribers in a newsletter format yet.
I’m excited to finish up some goals and start new ones this month…
– Finish creating pinnable images for old blog posts
– Finish the media kit
– Read a few books on social media: This one is technically a blog and a work goal!