May passed in a blur of work commitments and overtime hours, so I guess it makes sense that I didn’t accomplish any of my blog goals for the month. Oh well, here’s a quick rehash anyways.
Recap: May Goals
– Focus more energy on my Facebook fan page: Well, this goal kind of crashed and burned again. Actually, I’ve put a lot of thought into my different social media accounts lately, and I’m thinking about cutting down on or even completely getting rid of one or two and focus more energy on the ones that I love and that give this blog more traction. We’ll see…
– Comment on at least 1 blog each day: Did it happen this month? No. But it will continue to be a goal of mine until I am victorious!
– Create pinnable images for all of my older blog posts: Once I won a free customized WordPress theme from Kelly (seriously, go check out her design site right now — they are gorgeous!), I decided to hold off on this goal until I get the new website up and running. You’ll probably see this one reappear sometime during the summer.
And now for some goals for June!
– Comment on at least 1 blog each day
– Update social media profiles and reevaluate my accounts
– Reach 50 email subscribers